Guest Services, Inc. is looking for a dedicated and talented Line Cook/Server to join our All-Star team!
The ideal candidate will...
- have excellent customer service skills
- be professional through their attitude, behavior and appearance
- be available to work M-F 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
The Line Cook/Server assists the Chef and General Manager by preparing, cooking, and cleaning up the food.
- Prepare and cook food iteams according to daily recipes, daily menus, and supervisor insturctions.
- Arrange food for serving.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment, kitchen appliances and work areas in order to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Be alert, positiove, and customer service oriented with customers and staff. Ask for and listen to customers orders in a friendly and patient manner.
- Operate food station, including performing station checklist, temperature log, counter meeting, and signage.
- Replenish and inventory food items and supplies in a cafeteria line, food bar, or storeroom.
- Cook short order items on a serving line
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education required; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Culinary knowledge.
- Minimum of three years in a commercial environment
- Food Safety certified and strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand temperature extremes.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.