|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a Housekeeping and Custodial Manager to join our All-Star Team!
The Ideal candidate will have an active a TC/SCI with full scope polygraph
The Housekeeping/Custodial Manager will provide overall management of the housekeeping staff and oversee all planning, scheduling and quality inspections of the housekeeping tasks performed for this program.
• Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed in accordance with the Statement Of Work
• Provide relevant information related to housekeeping operations to the Government
• Oversee access controls to Government systems and ensure all staff in need of access are compliant with all training requirements to maintain system accesses
• Submit an annual recapitalization plan to replace necessary equipment or replenish the inventory of linens to support billeting demands
• Employ a documented Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) to the Government to ensure all sites are clean and in a ready-to-use state daily as defined by the QAP plan
• Promote the utilization of environmentally friendly products whenever possible, maintain chemical safety data sheets, and demonstrate cost saving to the Government when using new products and equipment
• Establish, provide, and maintain a housekeeping cleaning/deep-cleaning plan for all facilities base-wide. This plan shall identify the level of cleaning (daily, weekly, pre-event and deep) and frequency of cleaning to be performed at all locations.
• Housekeeping/Custodial Manager shall ensure that the cleaning/deep-cleaning plan is followed and shall meet with the Government Task Manager (GTM) quarterly to discuss the plans for the upcoming quarter
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Five (5) years management experience with at least three (3) years of supervisory experience in all aspects of housekeeping operations.
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and best practices with regards to housekeeping and custodial procedures
• Proficient with the software applications such as Windows operation systems, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office suite
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.