Dock Staff and Cashier
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
|Employer:||Boating In DC|
Are you looking for a Summer opportunity? Are you responsible? Do you enjoying spending time by the waters?
To assist rental customers and boating season pass members in and out of non-motorized boats (e.g. kayaks, canoes, pedal boat) and utilize the point of sale. Assist in supervision of the water to ensure safe boating operations.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for assisting customers entering and exiting rental boats
- Responsible for ringing up customers after rental and in the marina store.
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down rental area daily
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cash handling and sailing/boating experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to swim.
- Red Cross CPR and First Aid or Equivalent (can be trained by company after hired)
- Customer Service skills
- Basic knowledge of boating such as kayaking, etc.
- Listening Skills
- Teaching Skills
- USSailing, ACA Certifications
- Drivers License
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid or Equivalent
- Lifeguard Certification
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.