Lake Roosevelt Adventures is hiring for a Marina Operations position at Keller Ferry Marina!
The ideal candidate will
- Enjoy working on the water
- Have a strong customer service background
- Experience with Marinas and boats
The Marina/Boat Operations staff will be mainly be responsible for the operations directly associated with the boating customers. This person(s) must be able to exhibit the flexibility required to handle all segments of the Marina Office and assist the Marina Manager as needed. This person will also be one of the individuals first seen and greeted by the public, so public relations will need to be a strong asset of the staff member.
- Providing support, setup and maintenance of all wet slip account files.
- Work with all Managers and/or corporate officers with procedures for Marina profit centers.
- Maintain a rental inventory for wet slips and dinghy storage - including archiving and new boat records for customer file maintenance changes.
- Process new Slip Holder/Transient Agreements and Deposits.
- Providing clerical support for all sectors of the Marina.
- Assist in special projects
- Completing daily reports and Marina operations, including, checklists.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Marina Management.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Worked with the public in some form or another.
- Experience within the Marina Industry does not have to be a qualification, but would help and those with experience are preferred.
- This person will have to show initiative to help organize and maintain and organize working atmosphere.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Working in wet and slippery conditions. Frequently working in an outdoor, hot, and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in outdoor environments and inclement weather.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- All dock equipment and materials (gas pump, boats, ropes, anchors, among others).
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, or protected Veteran status.