Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a Logistics and Warehouse Manager!
The ideal candidate will have a TC/SCI with full scope polygraph
The Logistics Warehouse Manager will provide overall management of the logistics operations and voersee all planning, scheduling and quality inspections of the work performed for this program.
• Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed in accordance with the Statement Of Work
• Oversee the receiving, delivery, storage, and stock consolidation of all materials, equipment, office equipment and supplies, to include services such as copier/printer, mail and courier services, trash disposal, management/delivery/setup for temporary household services, training and conferencing setups and breakdowns, and the base bicycle management/repair services
• Manage the logistics operations in the 85,000 square foot warehouse and external storage areas
• Conduct, plan, and reorganize warehouse spaces based on utilization
• Perform system manager duties using Government approved warehouse/management control systems (to manage inventory; track day-to-day usage and set re-order points for projection of future stocks)
• Ensure warehouse and annex resident storage areas are neat, organized, and efficient for operations
• Coordinate with local Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) or approved secured methods for disposing excess property. All disposal methods must be coordinated with Government representative
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Five (5) years management experience with at least three (3) years of supervisory experience in warehousing or supply chain operations.
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and best practices with regards to warehouse safety, supply chain management and inventory control procedures
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Experience using MAXIMO
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.