Environmental and Safety Manager
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Guest Services, Inc. is looking for an Environmental and Safety Manager.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have a Bachelor's degree concentrating in safety, engineering or science
- Have a Certified Safety Professional Certification (CSP) or be able to obtain this certification within 1 year of hire
- Have a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
The Environmental and Safety Manager is responsible for providing resources and maintaining the environmental and safety requirements for the program.
- Ensure all duties and tasks are performed in accordance with the Statement of Work(SOW)
- Meet the requirements in the SOW, delivering high quality services in accordance with applicable statues and industry best management practices
- Evaluate, identify and correct occupational safety and health and environmental programs and conditions
- Ensure compliance with occupational safety and health environmental programs including writing and implementing policies, programs, and regulations
- Inspect work areas for hazards and resolve all compliance deficiencies
- Provide training and coaching on all required OSHA and EPA Programs relevant to services provided on the program
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.