Access Control Clerk
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring an Access Control Clerk to join our All-Star team!
*MUST POSSESS A CURRENT TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY*
Role and Responsibilities
The Company Security Officer (CSO) oversees management of the security requirements in the food service operations in Northern Virginia. Responsible for providing access for employees, vendors and visitors to multiple locations. Responsible for submitting requests for limited facility access forms, verifying completion of forms 4311, SF86, 1874 and scheduling security orientation briefings for newly approved cleared employees.
- Verify all vendors and visitors are US citizens before providing access.
- Coordinate with the government ASO on security protocols and legal requirements.
- Analyze identification forms to confirm forms are complete.
- Maintain accurate records for all employees and vendors on the program.
- Ensure that all access requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform duties using a government approved control system.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure all security protocols are followed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate records for badged and unbadged employees.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.