|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Employer:||Parks and Recreation|
Rainbow Springs State Park managed by Guest Services, Inc., is hiring a Tram Driver to join our team.
~All qualifying application must be able to pass a background check.~
Load kayaks onto trailers and on top of vehicles. Assist guests in and out of company vehicles. Drive vehicles towing a trailer to various locations to drop off and pick up guests. Driver will report to the Boathouse Manager.
- Repair and maintain quality control of rental equipment.
- Clean boats and equipment. Load kayaks onto trailers and on top of vehicles.
- Assist guests in and out of company vehicles.
- Drive vehicles towing a trailer to various locations to drop off and pick up guests.
- Repair and maintain quality control of rental equipment. Clean boats and equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, while directing customer issues to supervisor or unit manager.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Ability to speak to many people for long periods of time with confidence and enthusiasm
- Superb customer service
- Desire to share passion for the water sport
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit.
- Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 30-35 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs.frequently.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Working in wet and slippery conditions.
- Working for long hours in an outdoor, hot, and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in outdoor environments and inclement weather.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.