|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Employer:||Business Dining and Specialty Restaurants|
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring seasonal cashiers to join our fantastic cafe team!
The Cashier is responsible for receiving money from and disbursing money to customers, while maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills quickly and accurately using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts end.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly cash station area; stock and maintain cash station area with various supplies and products.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Mathematic Skills.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
- Ability to pass cash handling training.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.