|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Are you a detail oriented accounting professional? If so, apply below!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for an Part-Time Accountant Clerk who is alert and has a positive can-do attitude.
Schedule: 30 hours per week
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Employee is expected to have a high school diploma or equivalent or is attending high school or college.
Some exposure or use of Excel or Word software
- Reports to AP Manager and AP Supervisor, working with the Accounting staff
- Ability to listen and follow directions, asking questions if not clear
- Scan documents and save where directed (instruction provided)
- Data entry into PeopleSoft Financial software (instruction provided)
- Sorting and assembling documents as directed
- Hard working with a positive attitude
- Ability to correspond with vendors and units via email or phone when necessary
- Willingness to multi task as needed
- Must have pleasant disposition at work place
- $12 per hour, up to 30 hours per week; ½ hour lunch provided between 11:30-1 p.m. M-F
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.