Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a friendly and outgoing Food Truck Cashier with incredible customer service to join our team!
The Cashier is responsible for receiving money from and disbursing money to customers, while maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills quickly and accurately using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts’ end.
- Smile and greet customers; answer customers’ questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly cash station area and work station; stock and maintain cash station area with various supplies and products.
- Stock and maintain beverage coolers and coffee service area.
- Clean and sanitize work area daily.
- Light food prep to include washing, trimming and cutting vegetables; light duty dishwashing.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Mathematic Skills.
- Excellent sanitation habits.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
- Ability to pass cash handling training.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-15 lbs. frequently, and up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day, and work in a small, confined area for the entire work day.
- Knowledge of cash register/computer used in unit.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.