Do you have a strong background in sales? Do you enjoy working at park and recreation? Are you looking for a new opportunity? If yes, then APPLY NOW!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to supports the General Manager in special events and promotions.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday; must be able to work weekends and holidays.
~All applicants must be able to pass a credit and background check.~
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator assists the Marketing Manager in achieving monthly financial goals by booking, promoting, and coordinating special events and the facility.
- Develop a strong relationship with client through personable and professional communications to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan.
- Assist in maximizing current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Responsible for booking, coordinating, and selling special events and concert.
- Responsible for booking, coordinating, and selling the venue for weddings and parties.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the company brand and the facility operations, including F&B Reservations, the venue.
- Develop a complete knowledge of the company’s sales policies and standard operating procedures regarding sales, and ensure compliance.
- Assist the Sales Manager with clerical and administrative duties.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in related field.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to travel and work weekends when required.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
- Frequent local and national travel required.
- Typical office equipment (computer, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.