|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Payroll Assistant assists in performing maintenance and accurate processing of the Company’s payroll; audits and processes incoming payroll data; and assists departments with applicable forms and processes.
- Key payroll adjustments, expense reimbursements, and deduction overrides.
- Count and record safe.
- Audit and enter monthly tip reports
- Update manual payroll check log.
- Update payroll adjustment log.
- Prepare envelopes for pay periods and seal checks after processing.
- File payroll documents.
- Prepare duplicate W-2’s and pay stubs as requested.
- Prepare petty cash reports periodically.
- Distribute labor distribution reports and in-house checks.
- Assist in responding to inquiries and requests from employees and all levels of management.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Work requires general knowledge of accounting or business principles and practices generally obtained through courses in an accounting or business-related field.
- 2-3 years related experience and/or formal training; working in an office environment. Competence in applying general accounting principles and coordination of major administrative functions.
- Effective communication skills. Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem solve.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency with PeopleSoft preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work under time constraints.
PHYSICAL ANDMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.