Do you have 2 years of recruiting experience at an agency or corporate recruiting hourly and salary hires? Do you enjoy it? Would you like to work for a great company where you have a range of different positions to recruit for? If so, this position is for you!
Guest Services, Inc., a premier hospitality management company, is hiring a recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! We have an immediate opening for a someone who has experience, creativity and integrity when it comes to recruiting. You do not have to be industry specific. We will train on the the company background and positions.
The Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing and staffing of quality Exempt and Non-Exempt candidates you will also be responsible supporting the Recruiting manager and hiring managers to identify and fill the current and future staffing needs. You will have the opportunity to represent Guest Services at hiring fairs determined by the manager.
- Communicate with senior leadership and management to identify staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, ensuring a full understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit the very best candidates creatively and within the recruitment budget.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Prescreen candidates. Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position. Prepare candidates for interviewing with the Companyand specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectations.
- Manage and coordinate all communication, scheduling, and logistics with candidates and hiring managers. Organize, lead and document post-interview feedback with hiring managers and candidates, and take appropriate action when warranted. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Company policies. Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Develop ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies and recruitment programs. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a sourcing partnership and a positive image of the Company.
- Review sources and provide analytics to support recruitment spends.
- Develop, maintain, and update Recruitment policies and procedures. Ensure management compliance.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Staffing/recruiting experience required.
- HRIS (PeopleSoft) experience a plus. Experience with applicant tracking system desired.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone, networking and other communications skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to travel locally and nationally to units and job fairs and units on an occasional basis.
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for prolonged periods.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods, climb stairs, bend, and stretch.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of applicants and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by applicants and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects.
- Typical office equipment (computers, multi-extension phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.