Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing and strategic programs, as well as content development for traditional and digital corporate communications.
- Strategically and effectively implement the annual marketing plan for the company.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of division business/marketing plans.
- Actively participate in planning and presentation sessions (as assigned).
- Develop content and implement the traditional and digital corporate communications plan including: external and internal communications, and social media pages.
- Assist with and support the company’s involvement in various industry networks including coordinating business development and marketing activities via these relationships.
- Develop press releases and other announcements, as well as coordinate activities with local, regional and national media, to ensure the announcements are properly amplified.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Work requires general knowledge of marketing principles and practices generally obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree program in a marketing or business-related field.
- 5+ years related experience and/or formal training. Strong customer orientation and grasp of marketing fundamentals and professional writing.
- Effective communication and organizational skills. Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem solve.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Working knowledge of InDesign and Adobe preferred.
- Superior copy writing, editing, and graphic evaluation skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to travel locally and nationally to units on an occasional basis.
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees and current and potential clients.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.