Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a Financial Analyst who will support our Human Resources Department.
- Have strong Excel and analytical skills
- Know how to identify trends and create metrics
- An independant thinker
- Someone who loves talking about and presenting "the numbers"
If you answered yes, then this position is for you. APPLY NOW!
The Analyst provides financial, statistical, and analytical support to the HR Department while providing input on how to remain competitive, comply with employment laws, cut costs, and improve efficiency of the department by suggesting and implementing positive changes in processes or procedures.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned. Make recommendations to management to address HR issues.
- Initiate standard and ad hoc queries, templates, and metrics. Troubleshoot and correct data and reports.
- Support administration of PeopleSoft HR; lead HR efforts in HRIS data projects.
- Analyze and review all SCA data.
- Research and participate in external compensation and benefits surveys and analysis and make recommendations for compensation and benefits program efficacy and enhancements.
- Support semi-annual performance review and merit increase programs as well as other HR processes and programs.
- Assist in development of company proposals during negotiations with Labor Union; analyze financial impact of union and company proposals.
- Review and analyze workforce utilization.
- Maintain accurate calculations and administration of benefits under the Service Contract Act.
- Provide compensation analysis for new units/positions. Conduct internal and external job analysis and compensation benchmarking.
- Provide system audit on employee data; update the system with correct employee information.
- Respond to inquiries for data and compensation analysis and correction.
- Complete and submit all required HR reporting, including EEO-1, Vets-100, and Affirmative Action Plans.
- Maintain an understanding of employment legislation and regulations, including state and local minimum wage las.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- HRIS experience a preferred. PeopleSoft a plus
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Office. Exemplary Excel skills to include v-lookup, complex formulas and pivot tables.
- Comfortable giving presentations to C level staff.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
- Ability to work independently, have strong organizational and analytical skill and be process oriented.
- Must be extremely assertive and detail-oriented.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.