Food Service Worker
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Contract Food Service, Non-Exempt|
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for food service workers/ cooks Monday thru Friday. If you have experience in food service and fast food, apply now!
The Food Service Worker / Cook assists preparing ingredients, keeping the kitchen clean and orderly, and by performing cooking functions as assigned according to the menu.
- Prepare and cook food items according to recipes, daily menus, and supervisor instructions.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas in order to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Operate food station, including performing station checklist, temperature log, counter meeting, and signage.
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Monitor menus and spending in order to ensure that meals are prepared economically.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education required; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Culinary knowledge preferred
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand temperature extremes.
~Requirement of this position is that you are a US Citizen and able to pass a background check.~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.