Do you have great customer service skills and a positive attitude? Do you want to work for a great company with great benefits? If so, this position is for you.
We are looking for full-time Cashier/ Cold Food Prep to come join our team.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
The Cashier / Cold Food Prep assists the kitchen by preparing food. Responsible for cleaning all dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and pans and related food preparation/serving items and equipment, as well as the service and dining areas.
- Prepare food items for salad bar.
- Wash dishes, utensils, trays, and cooking supplies using proper sanitation procedures.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean floor area of any spillage of water, detergent and/or food stuffs per safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Fill condiments, utensils, and other supplies with stock as needed.
- Maintain the kitchen, serving, and dining areas in clean and orderly condition at all times
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills quickly and accurately using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately
- Maintain cash register and contents within
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts' end.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Cash Handling
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
~Qualified applicants must be able to pass a background check and a reliable form of transportation to get to work daily.~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.