Are you a Responsible and Experienced catering prep/driver person?
Great! We need you to prepare and deliver high quality food to our guests
We are hiring for a Catering Prep and Driver!!
Experienced Cold Production Cook needed near BWI. Monday- Friday, no Holidays, Nights or Weekends. Paid vacation, 401k and benefits. Candidate will be dependable, highly motivated and organized, self-starter with excellent customer service skills. Must be US Citizen, with Valid Drivers License. Resumes only need apply.
- Prepare catering food items and catering trays.
- Deliver catering items by car to satellite operations.
- Take temperatures at regular intervals and maintains foods in sufficient quantities while minimizing over-produced waste.
- Ensure proper presentation of all food items.
- Assist in maintaining kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Food Safety Certification. Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Must have a valid Maryland driver\'s license.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, or protected Veteran status.