|Employer:||Business Dining and Specialty Restaurants|
The Cashier is responsible for receiving money from and disbursing money to customers, while maintaining a high level of customer service at all times for a busy cafe.
- Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills quickly and accurately using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts’ end.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers’ questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly cash station area; stock and maintain cash station area with various supplies and products.
- Set up display cases and grab & go items.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.