|Location:||Washington , DC|
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Business Dining and Specialty Restaurants|
The Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for law firm food service operation in DC, adjacent to Metro Center & Federal Triangle metro stations. The ideal candidate will have experience working with administrative tasks and food service, as well as being detail-oriented and organized.
- Answers phones, takes messages and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Processes and enters information for daily sales and unit reporting
- Processes accounting documents and communicates with vendors to ensure accuracy
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the unit
- Schedules and organizes requests, under the direction of the General Manager.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated office areas and equipment. Organizes and replenishes supplies as needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of Quickboos, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accounting, payroll, and some human resources tasks
- Clerical skills including filing and maintenance of records.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
- Experience in foodservice a plus.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.