Are you detail-oriented? Are you organized? Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so, apply now!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for an Part-Time Accountant Assistant who is alert and has a positive can-do attitude.
Schedule: 30 hours per week
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
The Accountant Assistant will be assisting the accounting staffs in various aspects such as data entry, filing, scanning, etc. Accountant Assistant will report to AP and Treasury Managers, and AP Supervisor.
- Scan documents and save where directed (instruction provided)
- Data entry into PeopleSoft Financial software (instruction provided)
- Credit card payment applications (instruction provided)
- Report preparation and summation as directed
- Sorting assembling and copying documents as directed
- Open mail, sort, consolidate and file documents
- Alphabetical and numeric sequencing a must
- Pack documents into boxes, label and categorize
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or attending high school or college or equivalent
- Businesss/Accounting student or retired business professional or re-entering workplace after care giving preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer knowledge: Excel and Word skills required.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem solve. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 20 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.