|Description:||The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations and facilities management of the condominium property, including all forms of communications, human resources/personnel management, financial management, facilities/maintenance management and project management to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals and client initiatives. The General CAM Manager cultivates a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level. The General Manager motivates, instills accountability, and achieves results to drive success in the unit. |
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Plan and develop daily operations. Schedule, supervise, and participate in the operational duties specific to the unit.
• Recruit, supervise, train, schedule, discipline, review, and direct the unit's management and staff.
• Maintain accounting records, client's reporting requirements, vendor expense control and negotiating contracts and bids. Manage P&L statement, offering variance to budget explanations.
• Respond to client inquiries and resolve client complaints.
• Maintain the official records as outlined in Maryland Statute, of the client.
• Attend all board and committee meetings, offering management reports and advice on the physical plant and administration of the community. Keep records and minutes of board and committee meetings.
• Assist in developing a body of leadership through committees and provide the necessary administrative tools to the board to enable them to make decisions in accordance with the community's directives.
• Assist the board of directors' decision making process by means of providing information gathering and fact finding support; implementing the boards decisions; and administering the services, programs and operations of the community within the policies and guidelines set by the board.
• Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of facility's equipment, housekeeping, sanitation, uniform dress and expense control. Notify District Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
• Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
The qualified candidate will have:
• High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor's or Business Degree preferred.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in related management required (facilities management such as hotel, resort, rental or condo).
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; be a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
• Proven ability in human resources/personnel management.
• High rise property management preferred.
• Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
This job posting is subject to GSI finalizing a contract agreement on this property.