Assistant Housekeeping Director (Warrenton, VA)
|Benefits:||A choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan with company match, and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Business Dining and Specialty Restaurants|
|Description:||The Assistant Housekeeping Director is responsible for assisting in all aspects of housekeeping operations, facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals, company initiatives, and guest satisfaction.|
In addition, the Assistant Housekeeping Director is responsible for cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level. Must be a natural born US Citizen and have a current Top Secret Clearance.
The qualified candidate must be able to:
• Assist in managing and coordinating housekeeping functions for the unit. Analyze and plan housekeeping programs and schedules to ensure adequate manning, supplies, and equipment for routine and scheduled duties.
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times. Handle guests' complaints and solve them according to customer service standards.
• Assist in recruiting, supervising, training, scheduling, disciplining, reviewing, and directing the housekeeping staff. Complete annual employee evaluations.
• Assist with determining fiscal requirements and preparing departmental budget; monitor, verify, and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds.
• Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee safety and hygiene.
• Ensure all printed material on chemicals are posted and that the facility is in compliance with OSHA requirements. Conduct monthly safety meetings with staff.
The qualified candidate will have:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred. Previous housekeeping management experience is required.
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem solve.
• Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
• Must have computer skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.