Our qualified candidate should be able to:
· Receive direction from the Unit Manager and assist in the overall management of the unit's operations, including planning and developing daily operations; forecasting and analyzing sales, labor, and profit; and, ensuring compliance with established budget; supervising, and participating in the operational duties specific to the unit.
· Assist in supervising, training, disciplining, and directing the unit's staff.
· Maintain accounting records, daily reporting requirement, and cash control. Assist in managing P&L statement.
· Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
· Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify Unit Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
· Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
· Perform unit opening and /or closing procedures.